Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top

EXPRE$$ CASH Refunds

How to Get Your Refund

Please see our Terms and Conditions regarding refunding unspent EXPRESS CASH upon graduation or separation from the University. Please note that if the student owes any money to the University, the extra funds will go towards the amount owed.

Click here to complete the EXPRESS CASH Account Refund Form.

Financial Aid Money

You can use extra Financial Aid money to add to your Eastern EXPRESS CARD as well. Once the Financial Aid has been applied and the student is issued a credit on the bill, that credit can be put towards adding EXPRESS CASH to your card. If a check is cut it can be signed over to Card Services to add to your Eastern EXPRESS CARD.