Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top

Lost/Stolen Access FOB


If your Residence Hall exterior door FOB is lost or stolen during business hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm, please visit Card Services for a replacement. Please notify us via email at or by calling (860) 465-5060 so that we can disable your FOB. If this occurs after hours, please contact your Residence Hall Director and they will disable your FOB until you can visit Card Services for a replacement.

Your initial Residence Hall building Electronic Access Key FOB is issued at no charge. There is a $15 replacement fee for a lost, stolen or damaged FOB. There is a $3 fee for a temporary ACCESS CARD. You can pay for fees with EXPRESS CASH, check or the charge can be placed on your University bill.

Bedroom Trilogy FOB replacements for Constitution, Laurel, Nutmeg Halls and suite fobs for Occum Hall are issued through each residence hall's office (fee applies). Please contact your RA/OA/HD and they will begin the replacement process.


Faculty/Staff/Student Worker/Contractors:

Please notify Card Services via email at or by calling 860-465-5060 so your FOB can be disabled. Visit Card Services, Wood Support Services Center Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm to receive a replacement.