Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top

Paying the Non-Refundable $250 Housing Deposit

You can pay the non-refundable $250 Housing Deposit at the Bursar's office on the 1st floor of Wood Support Services. You may also pay the deposit online using various methods such as bank account transfer, debit, and credit cards by using the online payment instructions below. The $250 housing deposit is not subject to credit card transaction fees. The housing deposit is non-refundable per Board of Regents policy.

Housing Deposit Payment Instructions

*Note: Only the full $250 amount can be paid online via the instructions below. The Housing Office does not accept deposit payments.

  • Log into Office 365 and click on SelfService (eWeb) under "apps"
  • Click "Student Services"
  • Click "Student" and then "View Account, Make Deposits/Payments and Setup Payment Plan" link (make sure your pop up blocker is disabled)
  • Click the "eDeposits" tab at the top of the page
  • Choose the correct semester and year & Housing Deposit
  • Click the "Make Deposit Payment" button

PLEASE NOTE: All incoming First Year and Transfer students must also pay the $200 Tuition Deposit at the time the housing deposit is paid.

PLEASE NOTE: Financial Aid, Loans, Scholarships and payment plans cannot be used to pay the housing deposit. Payment can be made in cash, check, nomey order, or online using various methods such as bank account transfer, debit, and credit cards (including Visa) through the student's eWeb account. The housing deposit is not subject to credi card transaction fees. The Housing office will not accept housing deposit payments. If paying online, please be sure to pay it as a deposit and not as a regular payment to the account, otherise it will not show up as a housing deposit.


Annual Housing Contract

Eastern has an annual housing contract. Any student who requests housing for the fall semester (by paying a non-refundable housing deposit, submitting the housing intent survey with the intent to return [for current residents only], or by submitting a housing application), have only until June 30th to cancel your request for housing to be released from the contract. After that date, a student can submit a Housing Withdrawal Form, which will be reviewed by a committee to determine whether the student will be let out of the contact. If a student is not released from their contract, the student will remain assigned to housing for the academic year and all housing charges will apply. Click here for more information.