Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top

Transfer Applicants

decorative edge



Information for Transfer Applicants

  • Students who are in good academic standing are encouraged to apply, and must submit the following:
    1. A completed application for admission. Please use this application for Fall 2024.
    2. All official college transcripts from current and/or previously-attended institutions. Official transcripts must come directly from the college or university.
    3. Final high school transcript (required if you took two years of the same foreign language in high school) or copy of high school diploma/GED.


  • Electronically by email to: 

    or by mail to:

    Office of Admissions
    Eastern Connecticut State University
    83 Windham Street
    Willimantic, CT 06226

  • Interested students are strongly encouraged to visit the campus! Click here for different ways you may visit campus in-person.
  • You may check the status of your application by clicking here. If it is your first time logging in, please refer to your application acknowledgment email for your login information.

  • Transferring from another Connecticut State University or Connecticut Community College? Click here to see how your courses may transfer to Eastern.

    Community College students who complete a transfer ticket (TAP) associate degree are guaranteed full junior status at Eastern.

    For more about for public and private transfer programs in Connecticut, visit the Office of Higher Education's Transfer webpage.

Check out the video above to learn more about the Eastern transfer experience from our staff and current students.
Questions? Please contact us by phone at (860) 465-5286 or email
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics, copies of Eastern Connecticut State University's Uniform Campus Crime & Fire Safety Reports are available on the University Public Safety website.
Eastern Connecticut State University admits students of any age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or non disqualifying handicap to all the rights, privileges, programs and activity generally accorded or made available to students at the University.