Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top
decorative element

Fall 2019 - Spring 2020

Please complete forms below that the Office of Financial Aid requests to complete your financial aid application:



Aid Application for CT Undocumented Students This application is exclusively for a specific group of undocumented students who cannot apply for federal student aid.
Consortium Agreement Used in the event the student may also be taking classes and receiving aid at another college or university.
2019-20 Dependency Confirmation This document will allow our office to confirm your dependency status if different from what is determined by the FAFSA
Dependency Override Appeal Form Used when a dependent student requests consideration as an independent student.
Dependency Override Renewal Form Used to renew a previously granted independent status for an otherwise dependent student.
Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling All Federal Direct Lending Stafford Loan Borrowers must complete this form prior to the release of Federal Loan Funds. Note: This website currently only works correctly with Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Federal Direct Loan Exit Counseling All Federal Direct Loan Borrowers who are graduating must complete this EXIT Counseling form prior to leaving the University. Please only use this form for Direct Loans.
Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note All Federal Direct Loan and PLUS Loan Borrowers must complete this form prior to the disbursement of loans. Note: This website currently only works correctly with Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Used in verifying a student's identity. Note: When requested, please present this form and a valid government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license, other state-issued ID, or passport, in person at the Office of Financial Aid.
Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form Used by financial aid recipients who fail to meet the GPA and/or credits completed requirements for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy Policy statement on Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements to receive financial aid.
Special Circumstances Application Application for consideration of re-evaluation of financial aid based on special family financial circumstances that may have adversely affected the family income.
Short Term Loan Application

Application for an Emergency loan.

Note: this takes time to process, so it may not be the best option depending on the urgency of the situation. Our office will be able to inform you whether it would be a feasible option or not.

Summer Aid Application 

Form used to determine your federal loan and Pell grant eligibility for sessions in summer 2020.

Note: this only considers remaining aid eligibility for the 2019-20 academic year. Loan eligibility requirements remain the same for the summer as during the academic year.

Perkins Loan Exit Interview Perkins Loan borrowers who are graduating must complete this form. This link will bring you to University Accounting Service (UAS), once the form is completed we will download the forms to complete the exit process.
Note: Please contact the Registrar's Office at 465-5224 regarding any questions about residency reclassification.