Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top

Mobility, Systemic, or Chronic Health Condition

My disability is a chronic health issue, such as epilepsy, Crohn's Disease, or fibromyalgia. What documentation is needed?

Please have your current medical health provider submit a detailed report or a Documentation of Disability Form, which can be found on the OAS website, under "Forms & Resources."

Additional Guidelines:

  • Documentation should include identification of the diagnosis(es) or impairment(s), as well as current symptoms.
  • Documentation should include an assessment of the functionally limiting manifestations for which accommodations are being requested.
  • Documentation should include recommendations for how the functional limitations may be accommodated.
  • Documentation must be on letterhead, typed, dated, and signed, including the name, title, and professional credentials of the appropriate provider.
  • Documentation should be updated every 3 years.