Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top

The Application Process

  •  The Graduate Division will do its best to quickly process applications on a rolling basis, but we cannot guarantee that late applications will be processed in time to meet deadlines for course selection and payment of fees. Please feel free to contact our office directly at (860) 465-5264. or if you have questions or concerns about the timing of your application.

Assistantships, Tuition, and Fees

  • The Bursar’s Office is responsible for the billing and collection of tuition and fees as well as other cash receipts for the University. Click here to learn more
  • Eastern’s Financial Aid Office can provide all current and prospective Eastern students with the necessary financial aid information, guidance, and timely monetary assistance to support them in their pursuit of a college education. Click here to learn more or to make a payment
  • You can find out more about financial aid by contacting the Office of Financial Aid. In addition, graduate assistantships, full-time and part-time, may be available to graduate students. Holmes Masters Program assistantships are also available. For further information and an application, contact the Graduate Division office.
  • To review current open positions, please click here. If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate Division at (860) 465-5264.

Programs and Registering

  • The Graduate Division can answer general questions. Feel free to contact us at (860) 465-5264 or Program coordinators and faculty advisors can help with specific questions about program requirements.
  • You can review the semester class schedule using these instructions.
  • You can register in person at the Registrar’s Office on the first floor of the Alvin B. Wood Support Services Center. Or you can login to e-web using your Eastern ID and PIN. Your PIN is initialized as your DOB, in a MMDDYY format. (For example, if your date of birth is January 5, 1981, you will enter 010581.) The system will immediately expire your pin and ask you to change your PIN.

     Early Start Option students (Education) may review this Sway document for information about registering for classes.

Non-Degree Students

  • Everyone who wishes to register for a graduate level course, must be matriculated in the Graduate Division. In order to become matriculated, please complete an application and follow the instructions. Applicants need to submit an official transcript from the college or university from which the bachelor’s degree was earned. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted.

    Once you have been matriculated into the Graduate Division, you will receive letter with an Eastern identification number. You may use this identification number to register online.

  • The Graduate Division does not require an application fee for Non-Degree study.
  • Students who are admitted as Non-Degree students are eligible to take a total of twelve (12) graduate credits before having to apply to a degree program.
  • You may apply as a “Non-Degree” student. Please see above.

International Students

  • International students can start their application online here, then send in other supplemental material listed.
  • Eastern’s International Office provides information on numerous topics of interest to international students.
  • International students pay the Out-of-State rate for tuition. You can find current tuition rates from the Bursar’s Office.