Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top

Changing Information on Submitted Degree Application

Please Note: It is assumed that you have discussed any significant changes to your plan with your Faculty Advisor or ASC - Advising. Please be sure that if you are making any additions to your plan (Major/Minor/Concentration), that you have a plan to complete any outstanding requirements by your anticipated graduation date. 

If you have submitted a Degree Application and need to make changes, you can email the changes from your student email to You should notify us of any of the following changes:

  • Diploma Name
  • Decision on Public Recognition Status
  • Dropping a Major/Minor/Concentration that you do not intend to complete, but you included on your application.
  • Adding a Major/Minor/Concentration that was not included on your application, but you have already declared and have plans to complete.
  • Any changes to your plan that impact your ability to complete your requirements by the end of your anticipated graduation term (August/December/May).
  • Plans for Continued Undergraduate Enrollment.

You DO NOT need to notify us if:

  • You make changes to your current registration (as long as you still have a plan to complete your requirements).
  • You are making changes to your planned courses (as long as you still have a plan to complete your requirements)


decorative edge
If, for some reason, you are unable to access your Eastern Email, you can complete this Change Information on Degree Application form. This will require a handwritten signature since it is not coming from an Eastern Email or being submitted in-person.
decorative edge