Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top
decorative element

Co-op Registration Materials

THE CENTER FOR INTERNSHIPS AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT DOES NOT GRANT ACADEMIC CREDIT for Co-Op experiences.  Instead, you will receive administrative credits and the notation of CED300 on your transcript.

To find out if your Co-Op will also qualify for Academic Credits, you will need to speak with the Department Chair or Internship Coordinator for your major.


In order to register your Co-Op, please download, print and complete the following co-op registration materials:

In addition to the above forms, you will also need:

  • Letter of Co-Op Offer from your employer (Official email also acceptable.)
  • Position Description
  • Copy of your current Resume

Please bring all of the above documents to our office for further processing.  You may scan and email your completed documents to

If you have any questions about the registration process, please call us at (860) 465-4559.