Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top
decorative element

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request a change in budget authority?

Send an e-mail with the following information to Karyl Bulmer: Banner Index, Department, Former
Budget Authority, New Budget Authority, Effective Date


What is my current balance?

For Grants, please contact the Grant Accountant at x55336 or email Diane Moore

For all other funds, please contact the Budget Office at x50688 or email Karyl Bulmer


How do I access my budget report?

The following links will bring you to a WebFocus login page to access the reports and portals you have access to. The budget report can be found in the Budget tab or folder, depending on the link below selected. It is recommended that you use Firefox or Chrome for optimal browser navigation.

Academic departments:

Administrative departments:


What is the definition of equipment?

A purchase is considered equipment (including computers) when it has a value of $1,000 or more.
Components (i.e., attachments or accessories) can be considered part of the unit when purchased
together. Examples would be a camera case or a camera lens, an expansion kit to be inserted into a
computer or software to run the computer.