Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top

Financial Aid

If you have accepted loans during your higher education career and are graduating, you must complete the exit counseling process for the loans received. You may use The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) to find a summary of your borrowing history.

Federal Stafford Loans Exit Counseling

All Federal Stafford Loan Borrowers who are graduating must complete Exit Counseling prior to leaving the University.

If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid office to speak with a member of our staff at (860) 465-5205 or email us at