Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top
decorative element
Study abroad


If you choose to study abroad at a partner university, you will pay normal Eastern tuition, fees and insurance. Other programs require paying tuition, fees, and/or housing directly to the host university or to the third party provider. Meal plans are not common at overseas campuses, but dormitory accommodations are often equipped with kitchens shared by several students. Meals are also available at a university cafeteria on a pay-as-you go basis. Other costs:

  • books & supplies
  • local transportation
  • airfare
  • student visa fee
  • personal expenses