Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Back To Top
decorative element

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request a change in budget authority?
Send an e-mail with the following information to Karyl Bulmer : Banner Index, Department, Former Budget Authority, New Budget Authority, Effective Date
What is my current balance?
  • For Grants, please contact the Grant Accountant at x55336 or email Diane Moore
  • For all other funds, please contact the Budget Office at x50688 or email Karyl Bulmer
What is the definition of equipment?
A purchase is considered equipment (including computers) when it has a value of $1,000 or more. Components (i.e., attachments or accessories) can be considered part of the unit when purchased together. Examples would be a camera case or a camera lens, an expansion kit to be inserted into a computer or software to run the computer.
How do I transfer funds?
To transfer funds from one Banner index to another, send an e-mail to Karyl Bulmer and copy the Budget Authorities of the indices involved. State the amount, the index you are transferring from and to and the purpose of the transfer.