All applicants must submit:
In addition, International Applicants must submit:
1. Evaluation of records by an accredited agency that certifies and translates certified copies of all academic coursework and presents a report usable by a United States university. Currently, World Education Services www.wes.org is recognized as meeting this requirement.
2. A Financial Eligibility Statement http://www.easternct.edu/admissions/pdf/InternationalStudentFinancialStatement.pdf
3. (For applicants who are not native speakers of English) Proof of competency in English by earning a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
All required materials must be received in the Admissions office before an application will be considered.
The Master of Science in Organizational Management program uses a rolling admissions process. This means that applications are reviewed as all required documents are received. Incomplete applications are not forwarded to the Graduate Division for consideration. Once all required documents have been received, a decision will be rendered in less than a month. Students will be notified in writing of the disposition of their application to the Graduate Program. However, students wishing to check on the status of their application can check the online system.
Newly accepted students must provide the required University Health forms for part-time or full-time students. http://www.easternct.edu/health/
Newly accepted students will be assigned an advisor and will be expected to complete a written plan of study (http://www.easternct.edu/graduate/documents/M.S.inOrganizationalManagement.pdf) within three (3) months.
Students wishing to transfer graduate credit from another institution must submit:
1. Course syllabus, and, if not reflected on the syllabus, textbook and summary of student assignments.
2. Request for transfer credit form http://www.easternct.edu/graduate/documents/Transfer_credit_revised.pdf
Still have questions? Check our applicant FAQ here.