Financial Aid

Financial Aid

At this time, undocumented students do not qualify for state or federal financial aid. Students are encouraged to seek scholarship opportunities from private sources.

In-state tuition for undocumented students living in Connecticut
The Connecticut General Assembly approved a law in 2011 that allows undocumented students residing in Connecticut to pay in-state tuition at Connecticut’s public colleges and universities. In 2015, the legislature reduced the requirement for Connecticut high school attendance from four years to two years. To be eligible for in-state tuition at a state institution, students must:

  • Be a resident of Connecticut
  • Have attended at least two years of high school in Connecticut
  • Have graduated (or received high school diploma equivalency) from a Connecticut high school or is enrolled at a public institution of higher education in this state.


Other Financial Support:


Other scholarships: