Municipal Leaders Celebrate Sustainable CT Program Milestone
Sustainable CT to Provide Path toward Livable Communities. Read More >>
Eastern Named Green College 8 Years in a Row
The Princeton Review named Eastern in its 2017 Guide to 375 Green Colleges. Read More >>
Ribbon Cutting at Hurley Hall
New Renovations Include Food Waste Education Area
– Sustainable CT Launches at CT Conference of Municipalities Annual Convention, November 2017.
– Eastern Celebrates 3rd Annual Campus Sustainability Week, October 2017.
– Art Contest for Renewable Energy: Blending Public Artwork with Renewable Energy, October 2017.
– Eastern Named Green College by Princeton Review for Eighth Consecutive Year, September 2017.
– Municipal Leaders Celebrate Sustainable CT Program Milestone, July 2017.
– The research team of Dr. Niti Pandey (Business Administration), Dr. James Diller (Psychological Science), and Ms. Laura Miller (Institute of Sustainable Energy) have won the OBM Network 2016 Innovative Research Award for their paper published in the Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, May 2017.
– Gina McCarthy Gives Keynote Address at 4th Annual Campus Sustainability Conference, March 2017.
– ISE publishes its 2016 Annual Report, January 2017.
Press Release Archive