BAM Funding Requests


Student Organization Funding


 Funding Request Packets (FRPs):

Step 1: It is important that you attend the BAM Council Meeting to receive information regarding the funding request process. You should also meet and discuss with your Student Organization what plans you have for the upcoming semester, including what funding you will be requesting from the BAM Committee.

Step 2: Click here to read and understand the BAM-GUIDELINES-2017 before submitting your FRP.

Step 3: Submit your Funding Request Packet (FRP)


Contact BAM with any questions.