If you are getting ready to graduate, here are some things you need to know:
- Graduation Applications are located in the Registrar’s Office or by using the following link
- Students should consult with their advisors to make sure all graduation requirements are met
- Completed undergraduate degree applications are due the semester prior to the semester of graduation
Application Due Date
|Graduation Dates||Application Due Dates|
- Visit the Commencement web site
- The graduation is held once a year after final exams in May
- Students who have graduated in August and December are encouraged to participate along with May graduates in commencement exercises
- Students who apply for August graduation will be permitted to participate in the preceeding May commencement ceremony provided their initial audit for graduation determines their potential for completing graduation requirements
- A diploma will be issued after the Registrar has determined that a student meets all requirements for graduation. Students with outstanding financial obligations at the time of graduation will not receive their diploma until their accounts are settled.
- Diplomas may be picked up at the Registrar’s Office. If the student would like the diploma mailed, they must submit a request in writing to the Registrar’s Office. The student must sign the written request.