PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR TWO MOVE-IN DAYS AND HOW THEY WILL AFFECT PARKING ON CAMPUS.
FOR STUDENTS ALREADY ON CAMPUS, FACULTY, STAFF (including Housing Staff).
PARKING BAN-NO PARKING ZONES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED FROM AUGUST 26TH AT 10:00 P.M. THRU AUGUST 28TH 7:00 P.M.!
- A PARKING BAN begins Friday evening, 8/26/16 at 10:00 p.m. and lasts until Sunday, 8/28/16 at 7:00 p.m.
- The ban is for all residential lots and includes housing staff and students.
- After dropping off their property near their residence halls, students should immediately move their vehicles to one of the parking garages.
- Overflow parking if needed is available at the Mansfield Athletic Complex (Ball Field) Lot.
****Residential move-in begins Saturday, August 27th (Freshman & Transfers) and Sunday, August 28th (Upper Class Students). Please follow specific directions from HOUSING on when you should be moving onto campus.****
FOR EVERYONE-CAMPUS ACCESS DURING MOVE-IN
- The Windham St. Extension will be closed for campus entry to facilitate the volume of move in traffic. This is necessary to avoid traffic jams in this area. You may still exit campus using Windham St. Access to campus during move-in will be from both of the High St. entrances only. You may experience minor delays on High St. during the peak periods. We will make every effort to get everyone onto campus as quickly as possible.
FRESHMAN/TRANSFER MOVE-IN PARKING
- There is NO PARKING on the 1st Floor of the Shakespeare Garage on Saturday, August 27, 2014. This area is reserved for families actively unloading items for Freshman/Transfers to move into their residential halls.
- After dropping off items for move-in, families may use both garages (except Shakespeare 1st Floor) to park and then assist their student in their assigned residential hall.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!