The Office of Planning and Institutional Research generates a broad range of reports presenting information about the University.
These reports are stored in the Sections listed below.
Basic Freshman Retention Rate Table
Graph of Freshman Retention Rates 1998–2015
Retention and Graduation Rates by Ethnicity
Retention and Graduation Rates of Pell Grant and Subsidized Federal Loan Recipients 2002-2015
College Portrait – Related Documents
Sharepoint Document Repository (Internal Use Only)
Data and information on student, faculty and academic programs. They are available to all Eastern faculty and staff. Access from off-campus has to go through VPN.
Common Data Set
Data and information on applications, enrollments, retention, and graduation, degrees offered and awarded, financial aid, faculty, class sizes, and student life.
- Common Data Set, 2015-2016
- Common Data Set, 2014-2015
- Common Data Set, 2013-2014
- Common Data Set, 2012-2013
- Common Data Set, 2011-2012
- Common Data Set, 2010-2011
Students and Alumni
Current and historical data derived from student enrollments and activities as well as information about our graduates.
- NSSE Engagement Indicators: 2014, 2013
- Student Achievement Measure
- IPEDS Fall Enrollment
- Enrollment History, 1980–2015
- Full Time Undergraduate Enrollment by Generation and Academic Field, 2013-2015
- Fall & Summer Enrollment and Housing Occupancy, 1990–2013
- Student Financial Aid Reports
- Student Diversity 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Ethnicity of Full-time Undergraduates 1988-2009
- Federal Graduation Rates
Surveys and Research
Information and comparison data used in the assessment, evaluation, and planning processes of the University. A broad range of survey results and analyses are presented in this section.
- Exit Survey of May 2015 Seniors
- NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) 2014 Report: Eastern vs. COPLAC