The Office of Planning and Institutional Research generates a broad range of reports presenting information about the University.
These reports are stored in the Sections listed below.
College Portrait – Related Documents
Sharepoint Document Repository (Internal Use Only)
Data and information on student, faculty and academic programs. They are available to all Eastern faculty and staff. Access from off-campus has to go through VPN.
Common Data Set
Data and information on applications, enrollments, retention, and graduation, degrees offered and awarded, financial aid, faculty, class sizes, and student life.
- Common Data Set, 2015-2016
- Common Data Set, 2014-2015
- Common Data Set, 2013-2014
- Common Data Set, 2012-2013
- Common Data Set, 2011-2012
- Common Data Set, 2010-2011
Students and Alumni
Current and historical data derived from student enrollments and activities as well as information about our graduates.
- NSSE Engagement Indicators: 2014, 2013
- Student Achievement Measure
- IPEDS Fall Enrollment
- Enrollment History, 1980–2015
- Full Time Undergraduate Enrollment by Generation and Academic Field, 2013-2015
- Fall & Summer Enrollment and Housing Occupancy, 1990–2013
- Student Financial Aid Reports
- Student Diversity 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Ethnicity of Full-time Undergraduates 1988-2009
- Freshmen Retention Rates 1998-2013
- Federal Graduation Rates
- Retention and Graduation Rates by Ethnicity
- Retention and Graduation Rates of Pell Grant and Subsidized Federal Loan Recipients 2002-2014
Surveys and Research
Information and comparison data used in the assessment, evaluation, and planning processes of the University. A broad range of survey results and analyses are presented in this section.
- Exit Survey of May 2015 Seniors
- NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) 2014 Report: Eastern vs. COPLAC