18 total credits
- MUS 205/MUS 215 : Music Theory I/Sight Singing and Ear Training Lab I (4) (offered spring semester)
- Choose 3 credits from the following Music History and Culture Courses:
- MUS 235 : Music History I (3) (offered fall semester)
- MUS 236 : Music History II (3) (offered spring semester)
- MUS 335 : Intro to Ethnomusicology (3) (offered fall semester)
- 2 semesters (2 credits) of large ensemble chosen from the following:
- MUS 103 : Concert Chorale (1)
- MUS 107 : Concert Band (1)
- Choose 9 Credits from 2 concentration areas.
*MUS 330: Korean Music and Culture and MUS 236: All That Jazz can count toward Music Minor.