This page contains important information and resources for music students including scheduling, policies and procedures, student organizations, and quick links to library resources and streaming services.
Review requirements for the Bachelor of Arts in Music and the Music Minor.
Resources for Music Majors
- Colloquium Series Schedule 2016-2017
- Noon Recital Repertoire Submission Form (Due by Wednesday at 4pm)
- Scholarships for Music Majors
- Keyboard Proficiency
- MUS 490 (Syllabus, samples, etc.)
- Library Resources
Opportunities in Performance (open to majors and non-majors!)
Resources for Students in the Performance Concentration
- Brass Studies
- Composition Studies
- Guitar Studies
- Percussion Studies
- Piano Studies
- Voice Studio
- Woodwind Studies
- Recital Forms and Procedures:
Student Clubs and Activities
- Music Society (Check out Music Society on Facebook!)
- Key of She (all female a cappella group)
- Eastern SNATS (Student Chapter of the National Association of Teachers of Singing)- coming soon!
- Jazz Combo