This page contains important information and resources for music students including scheduling, policies and procedures, student organizations, and quick links to library resources and streaming services.
Review requirements for the Bachelor of Arts in Music and the Music Minor.
Resources for Music Majors
- Library Resources
- Colloquium Series Schedule 2016-2017
- Noon Recital Repertoire Submission Form (Due by Wednesday at 4pm)
- Scholarships for Music Majors
- Keyboard Proficiency
- MUS 490 (Syllabus, samples, etc.)
Opportunities in Performance (open to majors and non-majors!)
Resources for Students in the Performance Concentration
- Brass Studies
- Composition Studies
- Guitar Studies
- Percussion Studies
- Piano Studies
- String Studies
- Voice Studio
- Woodwind Studies
- Recital Forms and Procedures:
- Recital Policies and Procedures
- RECITAL REQUEST FORM (now online!)
- Fall: Request forms will be accepted for Senior Recitals between Sept 1 and Sept 15.
- Spring: Request forms will be accepted for Senior Recitals between Nov 15 and Nov 31. All other recital request forms will be accepted between Dec 1 and Dec 15.
- Student Recital Program Template
Student Clubs and Activities