This page contains important information and resources for music students including scheduling, policies and procedures, student organizations, and quick links to library resources and streaming services.
Review requirements for the Bachelor of Arts in Music and the Music Minor.
Resources for Music Majors
- Colloquium Hour Schedule: Fall 2017
- Noon Recital Repertoire Submission Form (Due by Wednesday at 4pm)
- Keyboard Proficiency
- Library Resources
- MUS 490 (Syllabus, samples, etc.)
- Scholarships for Music Majors
Opportunities in Performance (open to majors and non-majors!)
Resources for Students in the Performance Concentration
- Brass Studies
- Guitar Studies
- Percussion Studies
- Piano Studies
- String Studies
- Voice Studio
- Woodwind Studies
- Recital Policies and Procedures (Please read this first!)
- Recital Request Deadlines:
- Fall: Request forms will be accepted for Senior Recitals between Sept 15 and Sept. 30.
- Spring: Request forms will be accepted for Senior Recitals between Nov 1 and Nov 15. All other recital request forms will be accepted between Nov 15 and Nov. 30.
Student Clubs and Activities