Center for Internships and Career Development

Ginger Osinuga

Thumbnail image for GingerOsinuga.jpgIt is almost graduation time for senior, Ginger Osinuga. Fortunately, she knows exactly what she will be doing after throwing her cap into the air on May 23, 2010. Ginger, a Business Economics major with a minor in Business Information Systems, was just hired as a Financial Services Representative with First Investors Corporation! While there, she will be responsible for reviewing the financial statuses of clients and make investment and insurance recommendations tailored to their individual goals and needs. She will also provide advice to individuals on how to save to buy a home, pay for their children's college education, and retire worry-free.

Ginger was first informed about the position through one of the many informative e-mails sent daily to students from the Office of Career Services. After working with a career counselor to help make her résumé professional and respectable, she then sent it to be evaluated and was later contacted for an on-campus interview. "Ever since I met my career counselor," she states, "she has made me feel that her door was always open to me throughout my time here at Eastern."

Interview conducted by Career Services intern, Melissa Jalbert

University
Calendar of Events

Connecticut’s Public Liberal Arts University
83 Windham Street, Willimantic, Connecticut 06226 USA | Phone Number: (860) 465-5000
Contact Us | Directions | University Disclaimer | Eastern Home