Information Technology supports the mission of the University by providing leadership in technology research and implementation. ITS serves faculty, students, and staff with access to innovative technologies, platforms, resources, and state of the art facilities, along with strategic partnerships to create an environment conducive to learning, critical thinking, and engagement.
a wide range of services for the campus including:
- Eastern's network services, providing accounts, file
storage, printing, websites, email, and other technology services.
- Essential help desk and core desktop support
services, including configuration and installation of new
PCs, and resolution of hardware and software problems.
- Software development and technical support
of the University's administrative systems (including Banner
- Support for the instructional computer and
multimedia classrooms and the general-purpose computer lab.
- Support for course management systems and web page development.
- Media Services
- End-user training and documentation.
- Telecommunications support.
Information Technology Services has established
an incident handling
process that provides the framework for an orderly response
to events that threaten or compromise the security, integrity
or operation of computing resources at Eastern
Access to electronic services is governed by
ECSU and CSU Policies. The
ITS Help Desk at 1-860-465-4346
provides technical support. Inquires
of a general nature should be directed to the secretary at