Eastern Connecticut State University
Study Abroad
Text Only Version
Eastern's Home Page
Resources for Your Journey


Students and their families should be aware that the U.S. Department of State maintains a website for U.S. citizen students
who are, or will be, studying abroad. It may be found at www.studentsabroad.state.gov and addresses the following areas: