Eastern Connecticut State University
Study Abroad
Text Only Version
Eastern's Home Page
International Students
International Admissions

Admissions policy

Information on medical and  sickness insurance

Transfer Students

International transfer students from other colleges within the USA

F-1 Visa
Maintaining legal status as an F-1 visa holder
F-1 reinstatement process
Driver's License

Obtaining a Connecticut driver's license

Social Security Number

Obtaining a Social Security number


Information on traveling
Student Employment
On campus
Off campus
a) Optional Practical Training (OPT)
b) Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
After Graduation
a) Transfer to another U.S. institution
b) Change to another non-immigrant or immigrant  classification
c) Departure from the U.S.

Information on taxes

Frequently Asked Questions