Frequently Asked Questions
What are the admission requirements for International Graduate students?
- You can find the admission requirements here.
How do I apply for a graduate program?
- You start the application online here, then send in other supplemental material listed on the main Graduate International Student application page.
What is your application deadline?
- We accept applications on a continuous basis, though our priority deadlines are as follows:
Fall Semester – July 6th
Spring Semester – November 3rd
Summer Semester – April 5th
I need help with other US applications, including obtaining a drivers’ license and filing taxes. Who can help me?
- ECSU’s International Office provides information on numerous topics of interest to international students.
How much is graduate tuition?
- International students pay the Out-of-State rate for tuition. You can find current tuition rates from the Bursar’s Office.