Eastern Connecticut State University
Office of
Fiscal Affairs
Text Only Version
Eastern's Home Page
I have decided not to live on campus. Will I get my housing deposit back?

All deposits are non-refundable.

.Please contact the Office of Housing and Residential Life at (860) 465-5297 if you have any questions.
I have decided to withdraw from Eastern. What will I owe for tuition and fees?
  • Please contact Registration for a withdrawal form (860) 465-5224
  • As a full-time student, you can withdraw from Eastern up to and including the first day of classes and you will not owe tuition and fees. Deposits will be forfeited.
  • You will owe 40% of your tuition and fees for withdrawal after the first day but within the first 2 weeks of classes.
  • You will owe 60% if you withdraw during the 3rd and 4th week of classes.
  • You will owe 100% for withdrawal after the 4th week of classes.

Consult Eastern's Academic Calendar for specific refund date deadlines.


If you have financial aid, you may lose a significant portion of your aid by withdrawing from Eastern. The result could be that you will owe Eastern money. It is important for you to consult with the Financial Aid Office prior to your withrawal to protect your financial interests.

Contact the Financial Aid Office at 860-465-5205or e-mail them.