Welcome to e-Print!
What’s new in student printing?
- Students receive $15 of printing funds per semester. (100 page increase from last semester)
- Students can print to any of the 10 public printers from their personal computer.
- student can print to their residence hall printer from their personal computer.
- Students add printers by location from a self-service menu that appears once you select the installation option below.
Benefits of e-Print
- Eastern continues to “Go Green,” saving the Earth one page at a time!
- With the card swipe system, students reduce waste by selecting what is printed.
- Students have the ability to print from an Eastern wireless connection.
- Resident students can print from the wired connection within their room.
Instructions on adding printers to your personal computer
Windows 7, 8.1 & 10
Click the Windows Installation link.
Click the printer(s) needed.
Follow the on-screen prompts to install the package.
Mac OS X
Using Safari, click the Mac installation link below
The installation file will appear in your Download folder
Open the Download folder
Double-click on the PharosMac.dmg file
Double-click on the popup.pkg file
Follow the prompts to complete the installation