Global Field Course in Turkey over Wintersession!
View the course overview PDF here!
Dates: January 2-10, 2012
Total Cost: $2,500.00 (not including tuition)
For More Information Contact:
Professor Caitlin Carenen: email@example.com
Professor David Frye: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embrace the historical WWI city of Gallipoli and spend the night in the busy harbor town of Canakkale.
- Walk amongst the ancient ruins of Troy and enjoy afternoon at your leisure exploring the nearby islands.
- Roam the ancient city of Ephesus and enjoy the Temple of Artmis - one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Treat yourself to a relaxing day at the UNESCO world heritage site of Pamakkale with its white cliffs and hot water springs.
- Dive into the history of Istanbul as you wander through the city's Egyptian Bazaar, Sutanahmet Park and the famous Blue Mosque.