Office of Continuing Studies and Enhanced Learning Winter Session 2018
Winter Session at Eastern!Graduate on time and save money! Register now! Registration is open to the public.
Traditionally Scheduled Courses meet MTWRF, Dec. 26-Jan. 9
9 a.m.-12:45 p.m., 1 p.m.-4:45 p.m. or 6 p.m. -9:45 p.m.
Online Courses meet Dec.26-Jan. 12
Two Week Intensive, On Ground Courses meet 9 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
– Option 1: Dec. 26-Jan. 6 T, R, S
– Option 2: Dec. 26-Jan. 5 T, W, F
(courses with 4 or more credits may not be scheduled during this session)
For more information, call The Office of Continuing Studies & Enhanced Learning at (860) 465-0206.
Steps to take a Winter class at Eastern
- Visit our winter class schedule to see courses and descriptions.
- Haven’t registered at Eastern before?
- Visit the Financial Aid Office for information about loans and grants.
- Log in via eWeb to sign up for courses if you are a current Eastern student.
- 100% refund prior to the second class meeting (drop)
- 60% refund prior to the fourth class meeting
- Credit/no credit and withdrawal deadline (no refund) prior to the fifth class meeting