Office of Continuing Studies and Enhanced Learning Spring 2017
Move Ahead This Spring with Eastern!Spring Registration is open to Eastern Students! Spring Registration opens to the public on Dec. 27, 2016.
- Small classes and excellent faculty committed to student success
- LAC and Major courses
- 7 week FastTrack Courses
- Traditional or Online Courses
- Off-Campus Courses at MCC and Groton
- Graduate on time and save money!
Steps to take a Spring class at Eastern
- Visit our Spring class schedule to see courses and descriptions.
- Haven’t registered at Eastern before?
- Visit the Financial Aid Office for information about loans and grants.
- Log in via eWeb to sign up for courses if you are a current Eastern student.
- For more information or to speak with an advisor prior to registration, call (860) 465-0206 for an in-person appointment.