Office of Continuing Studies and Enhanced Learning Spring 2017
Move Ahead This Spring with Eastern!Spring Registration is open to Eastern Students on a schedule! Spring Registration opens to the public on Dec. 27, 2016.
- Small classes and excellent faculty committed to student success
- LAC and Major courses
- 7 week FastTrack Courses
- Traditional or Online Courses
- Off-Campus Courses at MCC and Groton
- Graduate on time and save money!
Steps to take a Spring class at Eastern
- Visit our Spring class schedule to see courses and descriptions.
- Haven’t registered at Eastern before?
- Visit the Financial Aid Office for information about loans and grants.
- Log in via eWeb to sign up for courses if you are a current Eastern student.
- For more information or to speak with an advisor prior to registration, call (860) 465-0206 for an in-person or via phone appointment.