Orientation – Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Financial Aid Website

How do I get Financial Aid?
To be eligible for loans, grants, and scholarships, it is important to fill out the FAFSA.

After you are formally admitted, contact the Financial Aid Office with questions about aid.

Matriculated Continuing Studies and Enhanced Learning students who wish to apply for financial aid should complete a FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov and to include Eastern’s school code of 001425 so it can be downloaded, reviewed and processed by our Financial Aid Department. Matriculated students must be registered for (6) or more credits per semester to qualify for Federal Stafford Loans. However, matriculated students with high need, may qualify for a Federal Pell Grant if they have (3) or more credits.

Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday
Phone: (860) 465-5205
Fax: (860) 465-2811
Email: financialaid@easternct.edu

Mailing Address:
Eastern Connecticut State University
Financial Aid Office
Alvin B. Wood Support Services Center
83 Windham Street Willimantic, CT 06226

« Back to Quick Orientation