Click here or hit the Enter key on your keyboard to go to our Text Only Site. Eastern's Mission   Search  
School of
Continuing Education
Text Only Version
Eastern's Home Page
Financial Aid


Financial Aid Website

How do I get Financial Aid?

To be eligible for loans, grants, and scholarships, it is important to fill out the FAFSA.

After you are formally admitted, contact the Financial Aid Office with questions about aid.

Matriculated Continuing Education students who wish to apply for financial aid should complete a FAFSA at and to include Eastern's school code of 001425  so it can be downloaded, reviewed and processed by our Financial Aid  Department.  Matriculated students must be registered for (6) or more credits per semester to qualify for Federal Stafford Loans. However, matriculated students with high need, may qualify for a Federal Pell Grant if they have (3) or more credits.


Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday
Phone:(860) 465-5205
Fax: (860) 465-2811

Mailing Address:
Eastern Connecticut State University
Financial Aid Office
Alvin B. Wood Support Services Center
83 Windham Street Willimantic, CT 06226


<< Back to Quick Orientation