Eastern has many ways for you to speed up your progress toward a degree
- Fast Track courses in Groton and Willimantic
- No time limit on using prior credits
- Easy transfer of all previous credits from regionally accredited institutions.
- Credit for many kinds of on-the-job-training such as basic training in the military, the State Police Academy and many health care programs such as LPN and RN licensing programs
- Opportunities to take DSST exams in many subject areas
- Credit for Lifelong Learning Program through Eastern Connecticut State University
Flexible course schedules including
- Off-campus classes in Southeastern, Connecticut
- Saturday courses
- Accelerated courses
- Two week-long intensive courses in the Winter and Summer sessions
- One-night and two-night per-week courses
- Morning and afternoon classes on campus
- A design-it-yourself Bachelor of General Studies Degree (BGS) for adults
Your personal adviser in the Office of Continuing Studies and Enhanced Learning will help you explore which of these options work for you. You will leave your advisement session with a clear plan of how you can complete your degree most efficiently and best-suited to your needs.