Your Eastern Student ID Card / EXPRE$$ CARD
- Eastern Identification Card / Student ID
- Meal Plan Card
- University Library Card
- Sports Center / Fitness Center Access Card
- On-Campus Debit Card
- Off-Campus Debit Card
How to obtain an Eastern Identification Card:
Visit the Card Services Office:
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Eastern Connecticut State University
228 Wood Support Services Center, 2nd Floor
Bring the following with you:
Proof of registration at Eastern
(copy of class schedule)
Photo Identification Card
(driver’s license, passport, military ID)
Students keep the same Eastern Student ID / EXPRE$$ CARD for the time they are enrolled at the University.
Replacement ID Cards can be obtained at the Card Services Office for a $10.00 replacement fee.
Adding money to the EXPRE$$ CARD Online
Go here for instructions on a PC: http://www.easternct.edu/cardservices/deposit-funds/
Go here for instructions on a Mobile Device: http://www.easternct.edu/cardservices/deposit-funds-mobile/
Use the EXPRE$$ CASH Account to:
- Purchase food at our four on-campus Dining Services locations.
- Pay for copying, printing, and late book fines at the J. Eugene Smith Library.
- Make purchases at the Eastern Bookstore.
- Pay for vending machine purchases around campus.
- Pay for laundry machines in residence halls.
- Pay for vaccinations and prescriptions at Health Services.
- Pay for replacement ID cards and electronic access fobs at Card Services.
- Pay for Campus Activity Board student activities and events.
- Make purchases at off-campus locations. (see Off Campus tab for a complete list of businesses in the community that accept the Eastern EXPRE$$ CARD.)
Replacement EXPRE$$ CARD
Lost or Stolen Eastern EXPRE$$ CARD
The first thing you should do is DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
Follow the instructions here: http://www.easternct.edu/cardservices/loststolen-cards/
Note**There is a $10 replacement fee for a lost, stolen or broken Eastern ID Card. We accept EXPRE$$ CASH, Check or the charge can be placed on your University bill.**
If you find your card, you can activate it online or you can call the Card Services Office, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., at 860-465-5060. We will ask for identifying information before turning your card back on.