About the Eastern ID Card/Eastern EXPRE$$ CARD
Your Eastern ID Card / EXPRE$$ CARD is your University ID card. It is required for all students, faculty and staff. Eastern uses a unique 8 digit ID # for each student, faculty and staff members.
The Eastern EXPRE$$ CARD is your ID and much more!
- University Identification Card / Student ID
- Meal Plan Card
- University Library Card
- Sports Center / Fitness Center Access Card
- On-Campus Debit Card – Eastern EXPRE$$ CASH
- Off-Campus Debit Card – Eastern EXPRE$$ CASH
The EXPRE$$ CARD can also function as a pre-paid debit card allowing for purchases at locations on and around Eastern’s campus. There is no fee associated with the EXPRE$$ CASH Account which can be used year round and carries over from year to year. If your card is lost or stolen it can be deactivated 24/7.
Note: Funds deposited into the EXPRE$$ CASH Account are not available for cash withdrawal.
Please read the Terms of Agreement.
How to obtain an Eastern Identification Card:
Bring the following with you:
Students: Proof of registration at Eastern
(copy of class schedule)
Faculty and Staff: Appointment Letter &
Photo Identification Card
(driver’s license, passport, military ID)
Where you can use the Eastern EXPRE$$ CARD
- Purchase food at our three on-campus Dining Services locations.
- Pay for copying, printing, and late book fines at the J. Eugene Smith Library.
- Make purchases at the Eastern Bookstore.
- Pay for vending machine purchases around campus.
- Pay for laundry machines in residence halls.
- Pay for vaccinations and prescriptions at Health Services.
- Pay for replacement ID cards and electronic access fobs at Card Services.
- Pay for Campus Activity Board student activities and events.
- Make purchases at off-campus locations. (see Off Campus tab for a complete list of businesses in the community that accept the Eastern EXPRE$$ CARD)