| The Eastern Alumni Association's mission is to foster mutually rewarding relationships among alumni, faculty, staff and students while promoting the mission of the University. The following is a brief summary of some current programs, services and events offered to Eastern alumni.
- A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance
Special Offer on Auto and Home Insurance
As an Eastern Connecticut State University grad, you could receive exclusive savings on Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance.1 We offer personalized coverage, Multi-Car and Multi-Policy Discounts, 24-Hour Claims Assistance and more. Liberty Mutual is trusted countrywide for quality coverage and exceptional service. Visit www.libertymutual.com/easternctsuaa for a free quote.
1Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
- The ECSU Alumni Association's affinity card program with Bank of America has ended as of June 30, 2011.After June 30, 2011 purchases made using the card will no longer generate royalties to the Alumni Association. If you have an existing ECSU Alumni Association credit card, Bank of America will continue to service your account and will send you a written notification confirming this change. Please know that we appreciate those of you who have supported the ECSU Alumni Association by using this card. Watch your email in the coming months for a new ECSU credit card. Thank you!.
- Eastern Sports Center Pass: Call the Office of Alumni Affairs for information on the special rates and facilities available to alumni and friends of the University.
- J. Eugene Smith Library: Enjoy reading? Locally-residing alumni may wish to use their borrowing privileges at this wonderful library. Call the circulation desk at 860-465-4506 for further information and hours of operation. Click here to vist the Library Resources for Alumni website.
- Alumni career services, events and career fairs: You may leave Eastern, but Eastern won’t leave you! Career Services are available for Eastern students and alumni. Click here to begin your job search, or to post job openings.
- Alumni receptions and affinity group presentations: Throughout the year, we schedule receptions hosted by Eastern's president, Dr. Elsa Núñez, for alumni in different geographic areas in-state and out-of-state to provide updates on the new programs and facilities at Eastern. We also offer alumni affinity group presentations with alumni speakers in a specific field. These affinity group presentations provide an opportunity to learn how other alumni became successful in a specific field while also enjoying an opportunity for social and professional networking among alumni who majored or are employed in a particular field. Click here to view the calendar of events to find out when we'll be in your area!
- Alumni reunions are also scheduled to recognize milestones, such as the Jubilee reunion, celebrating the 50th anniversary of graduating from Eastern! Call the office of AA and let us help you plan a reunion for your Alumni group, or click
here to email us.
- Eastern Alumni Association Annual
Meeting: The Alumni Association holds an Annual Meeting open to all alumni. Alumni who donate to the ECSU Foundation Annual Fund during the current fiscal year achieve “active” Alumni Association membership status and may vote at the Annual Meeting. Click here for information on the next Annual Meeting.
- How You May Support Eastern: All alumni may show pride in Eastern by supporting the university’s programs through a tax deductible donation to the ECSU Foundation’s Annual Fund. For more information on giving back to Eastern, click here.
- Alumni Awards: Eastern honors alumni, faculty, administrators and friends of the University for distinguished professional achievement and outstanding service. Click here for more information, nomination forms, and lists of past recipients.
- Alumni Travel, in conjunction with AHI Travel, we offer Alumni a discounted travel rate for select destinations. This year AHI Travel's Summer 2012 trip is to Scotland! Alumni will enjoy a seven night stay in Scotland's four-star Stirling Highland Hotel, complete with extensive meal program that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. This particular package provides everything you could ever want for a trip to Scotland, including an English-speaking local guide and trips to all of Scotland's hot tourist spots, like Loch Lomond and St. Andrews. Airfare is included in the price of the ticket, and for your convenience Alumni will be provided motor coach transfers between airports as well as baggage handling. Through this special offer Eastern's Alumni save almost $250 in ticket expenses. For more information about this exciting trip to Scotland please click here or for general information about alumni travel click here.
| To contact Alumni Affairs: Please call: 860-465-5238 or toll-free: 1-800-631-2070
Monday –Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. or write to us at: email@example.com