National student exchange
Students may enroll at one of 190 different colleges and universities in the United States, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands that participate in the National Student Exchange.
On-campus housing is available and encouraged.
Students may enroll for one semester or up to one calendar year.
Students will receive Eastern credit for participation.
Requirements for participation:
- current full-time enrollment at ECSU
- 2.5 cumulative GPA
- no outstanding incomplete grades
- no probationary status due to misconduct
- no outstanding financial obligations at ECSU
- no pending legal judgments
- Students participating in the National Student Exchange program are advised by the Acting Vice-President of Student Affairs.
For information and an application, contact Dr. Kenneth Bedini, Vice-President for Student Affairs, X54412, in Gelsi-Young