Eastern in 4 – Academic Plans & Templates
All Eastern Connecticut State University first-year students must develop an Eastern in 4 Academic Plan which maps out all courses needed to graduate within your intended major/degree. This website includes sample plans formatted for easy revision and general instructions of how to create a personalized academic plan.
Directions for creating an Eastern in 4 Academic Plan
The goal of the Eastern in 4 Academic Plan is to promote undergraduate student progress toward a degree. Each student must create and consistently review the plan.
1. Click on “Eastern in 4 instructional video” for an overview of how to set up your plan
- Follow along with the instructions provided in the video
2. Click on “Sample plans for each major” and download the Eastern in 4 template for your intended major
- If you are an Exploratory student or are not sure which major you will declare, choose the major that interests you most at this time
3. Once you have completed your Eastern in 4 Academic Plan, email it to email@example.com and cc yourself using your Eastern email so you have a copy
- Be sure to bring your completed plan with you when you meet with your faculty advisor