Visit Eastern’s Student Portal Page: http://www.easternct.edu/portal/
Your eastern e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Alert Part 1
- “Eastern Alert Login” link on the student portal page
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT
- Please wait to receive an email with instructions. The waiting
time for the email may vary between 15 to 30 minutes.
Eastern Alert Part 2
- Paste the password you were e-mailed in to the password box.
- When entering contact information pick to receive a text message or voice
call. Only enter one of these options, or you will receive a text and a call at
the exact same time saying the exact same thing.
- If you are living on campus you may not want to enter a home phone number
because, will your parents really want a call letting them know Eastern has a
- When setting the graduation date you may want to set it for December after
the year you are expecting to graduate, just in case you are here a little
longer than expected.
- Click on the E-web tab-> “login” link
- Enter Student ID number and a pin number. The default pin number is your
birthday in month-month, day-day, year-year format. If you cannot logon, hit
forgot and there may be a security question set up that you can answer. If not,
you can call the help desk at (860)465-4619 to have your
pin number reset.
- If this is your first time using e-web, once you log on you will be asked to
reset your pin. The new pin must be SIX Numbers.
- Then pick out a security question & answer. The answer is not case
- Go to student services -> Registration -> Concise student
- From the student concise schedule click link on bottom
“textbook information” & go to bookstore. You can buy them directly through
the bookstore or also see the ISBN# if you would like to get your books
somewhere else like eBay, amazon, or half.com