Undergraduate International Student Admissions
Welcome to Eastern
- Founded in 1889, Eastern Connecticut State University is recognized as Connecticut’s residential public liberal arts university.
- The campus is located in the heart of eastern Connecticut, just 2 hours from New York City and 1.5 hours from Boston.
- Eastern is a selective university which offers outstanding undergraduate academic programs in the liberal arts tradition, along with distinctive professional and master’s degree programs.
- International students who are admitted to Eastern Connecticut State University are automatically considered for a merit-based scholarship that ranged from $6,000-$9,000 per year.
- Eastern enrolls 4,500 full-time undergraduate students, 5,200 students overall, and prides itself on small classes and a personalized atmosphere.
- The University strives to create a global community and is proud of its international reputation.
Students from 19 countries find Eastern to be a friendly, safe place to live and learn.
- The educational and social climate is well suited to assist in developing the skills needed to succeed in the global marketplace.
- Eastern takes pride in its century-long tradition of celebrating diversity and caring for its students as individuals. At Eastern, the faculty and staff are available to offer individualized attention to meet the special needs of international students.
Interested in applying? Click here for an application checklist.
Follow us on Facebook!