Submitting Service Request Forms

Hello Students!

We hope you ready to begin an exciting semester! In order to request accommodations for the fall, please submit a Service Request Form.

Remember that accommodations do not roll over each semester and your professors won’t be aware of your accommodations until you deliver your Letters of Accommodations. Also, please note that accommodations are not retroactive.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact the OAS with any questions or concerns.


Phone: 860-465-0189